Yes, we are looking for investors! We are always looking to collaborate with others and seek new opportunities to grow our unique business. If you are interested in the cannabis or hemp industry, please reach out to us below or email (email@example.com). We would love to talk.
Also, ask us about the rentable space left in the building of our I502 zoned land in Kitsap County, WA. If you have a WA state LCB issued Processor or Producer license and are looking for a new or additional space to build out, we have units available for rental.
A Case Study &
Presentation of Projections for Cannabis Edibles
On July 1st, 2020 The ArcView Group gave a webinar titled “Beyond Brownies & Beer: Insights on Tasty Cannabis Infusions”, which can be seen by CLICKING HERE
In the presentation, BDSA, a data aggregating company for the cannabis industry, presented their findings on trends in the cannabis space, but specifically calling out trends and projections for infused cannabis edibles. You can download those findings HERE.
Here’s a few highlights from the presentation from July 1, 2020:
- Market projections predict that marijuana-infused edibles will top $17.27 billion in sales within the next two years.
- 69% of adults 21+ in fully legal US states consume cannabis or are open to consuming cannabis. (36% Consume, 33% Acceptors)
- 72% consume for Recreational & Socially, 59% consume for health or medical reasons, and 37% consume both recreationally and for medical or health reasons.
- Data shared from Iri, which tracks consumer food goods (non cannabis related), and from their studies, shows that ~40% of consumers believe that food is just as powerful as medication. These consumers look for products that are better for you, natural & Organic, and have healthful ingredients.
- Of Cannabis consumers, 71% consume edibles and 33% prefer edibles.
- Of Cannabis Acceptors, 49% would consider edibles, 24% inhalables, and 58% Topicals
- BDSA predicts a $47B global market for cannabis by 2025, with US companies representing overwhelmingly the largest market sector. (forecasted 4/13/2020)
- BDSA predicts that THC edibles will be a $27B market by 2024, and that CBD type products will be $18B by 2024, totaling a $45B market.
- According to Iri, CBD products have risen 89% since last year. (52 weeks ended 6/14/2020), and CBD edibles and beverages has risen 130% since last year. And of that $18B projected market share by 2024, products share will be mostly towards edibles, topicals, pharmaceuticals, sublingual, inhalables, pet care (from largest market share to least).
Come take a bite of the cannabis industry and invest in edibles and wellness products, two of the fastest growing sectors in the Cannabis and CBD space.
Cannabis infused edibles alone are predicted to top $17B in next 2 years!
Warning: Cannabis Products have intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination and judgement. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding. For use only by adults twenty one and older. Keep out of the reach of children.